Harika

Harika

2011-02-28

Three places in Kaoshiung


This week I almost stay with Mavis. She take me to some place. And each place is good. First , We had dinner at a nice air restaurant,Lado. This restaurant is western cuisine. Like steak,pork,chicken....etc. There drink is free. So I drink 3~4 glasses of milk tea. As you can see how delicious it is. After the dinner we stay in the restaurant. Mavis say she want to study in a while.



Second, Kay's students and I go to see their lantern festival in Kaohsiung. That day the sky is so beautifull. And there are street pedlars and show. We had a glad time that night.



Third, Mavis take me to NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM . She say there is about their majors. And there are so many machine. I try to use and know how it's elements.


Before go to NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM. We eat breakfast. They are use to read newspapers during the breakfast time in breakfast store.


By Asalak
          (Mavis)

1 則留言:

  1. Hello dear Mavis,
    How are you> i read your blog and i become happy i envy Asalak now. Thanks for the new dress fro Asalak it is suit her.
    I enjoy redaing your wrting.

    Thanks alot
    Zebo

    回覆刪除