Harika

Harika

2011-02-23

Celebration For Teacher's Birthday!

(In the picture is their homeroom teacher.)

Today is their homeroom teacher's birthday celebration. Her birthday is on February 28 th. That day is special because the day is their National Holidays. So they decide to celebrate her birthday before. They buy present, write cards and record video. And fortunately, it's success about our plan for give their teacher a surprise. They play fun and I'm happy too. Though their teacher have a great time during the party. But she still no tears, let them a little depression. Anyway, the most important of all is their teacher feel moving.



After party, their teacher play some good video to them. It's about some inspirational video. And I learn a lot from them. What a wonderful day!

(I'm watch the video.Do you see me?)






 Oh, I forget to say the bear next to me is Çağla. She is from Turkey.


Finally, they wanto know how you celebrate your teacher's birthday?



By Asalak.

                (Mavis)

沒有留言:

張貼留言