Harika

Harika

2010-05-10

Intoroduction to KIHS

Cartographic Section of teachers

Director:
Wu, Hong-hui:He is called the wicked man, but sometimes he is humorous.
Teacher:
Shi, Gu-wei:He is a good father, also a financial expert.
Li, Da-cyuan:He is gentle on the outside, but on the inside, he persist until the end and is quite strict.
Wu, Kuan-ying:He is a worldfamous artist, mastering mechanical operation technology.
Li, Wei-hua:He treats people friendly and he is amiable.
Wei, Yi-fong:He is a funny man.
Liou, Cing-yuan:A good man. He teaches seriously and is our life mentor.
Technician:
Chen, You-Cheng:He is always smiling.
Interviews with the principal
On April 21, 2010, and today Jian Fang-ting, Jhu Yun-syuan, Guo Wun-kai and I went to the principal's office to visit the principal of KIHS.
1.What expectation do you have on the student in KHIS?Cognitive learning, attitude of life. I expect each student to study happily, towards their future goals.
2.What about KIHS are you proud of?Outstanding performance in national competition, behaving well at school. The number of students admitted to top golleges is increasing.
3.What do you want Rainbow to learn in KIHS?I hope Rainbow tan learn lively, mutual assistance and cooperation, learning the vitality, and hope that with Rainbow, the students in our schools can learn about Taitung..
4.What do you want to say to the student in National Taitung Senior High School?National Taitung Senior High School is the best high school in Taitung. I wish it will be the top high school in Taitung.

Tour on campus
Today I was invited by Yu-Ting Su, Pei-Yu Huang and Ying-Hui Ji to visit the campus of KIHS.
The first place is the gate of the school. Students go to school by bus or on foot must pass through it. I usually fly but I do not know how to fly through the school gate. Can you design a school gate in the air? There is a large sculpture next to the gate. It was made by Mr. Wu, Kuan-ying, one of the holders Guinness Woeld records. I heard from someone that it prevented evil monsters from danaging male workers weapons! When I walked into the school gate, there was a huge building on the left. That was the activity center. The weekly meeting is held there. But the air conditioning is poor, so we were sweating all over during the assembly. Behind the playground there is a "sad place", -theswimming pool. Although it is very comfortable to go swimming in summer. I am afraid of it. I have short hands and short legs, so I can not touch the bottom of the pool. I can only float on the water. Finally, there is the building where we spent most our time at school-Technical Education Building. The teachers inMechanical Drafting department, but are very strict. It is a very suitable place to study. Today, Yu-Ting Su and Fon-Taine Jane talk to me. There was a Science Exhibition. One of the project was a house with solar panels on it called “sphere construction”. This was new to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言