Harika

Harika

2010-05-05

Our school life in KIHS

Do you know what day it is? Today is our science fair promulgate in Kaohsiung. I’m was exciting. Because this is my first time to join their activity with MD100 A.
Look! We’re in KRTC(Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation). The gir who next to me named Mavis. This week I will stay with her. She promise me take me to everywhere we can have good memory. Oh, I forgot to say we have the other friend named Apple. (He is a boy). After we left KRTC. We take a shuttle bus(接駁車) R28.
We chat all on the way at fist. I also appreciating the view in Kaohsiung. Mavis tell me it is unfortunately. Because there is cloudy day. She tell me the sun is pretty beautiful in Kaohsiung.
Hey there are so many people in NSATM. Final we met MD100A ‘s contestant. They are winners. I’m proud with them. And there are prepare some shows for us during the waiting-time.
Talking about the day. After the science fair promulgate. We decide to look around NSATM (NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM). But, before that. We all feel hungry very much. So we have a lunch in McDonald by foot.
Then we arrived McDonald. Their waitress deliver the snacks to our after we order. Everybody eating and talking happily. Food eaten up immediate. So I have to moving faster next time.Go Back to the NSATM (NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM). We take pictures everywhere. And we play the machine in there. No matter where we are. We still feel happy.
I got a dark memory. That’s a one of their activity in the museum. Drawing bottles. A bottle pay for $30. So they draw one bottle for me. It is special thing to me. And I’m really love it. And it is really funny. If I have to say. That will take to long to write. Anyway, I am so tire but happy.


Today, I went science of electricity class .The class is a practice class .First, the teacher taught us the circuit’s alignment .And then, we could do the practice correctly and carefully.
Many electric wires had to be put on the right places and then the device could make a sound and light up the lights .You had to remember the places and how many electric wires you had they couldn’t be more or fewer.
I felt so proud of myself when I finished the work.

On Tuesday afternoon, I have a class named “mechanical of practice” with my classmates .Our teacher is Mr. Wu, he is a nice and interesting teacher. He told us about some mechanical things and how to fix the machine.
When I learned how to fix the machine, I usually did worse then others, although I always learned so hard.
When the class was over, I thanked my classmates and teacher, because they always taught and help me.

Thanks! My classmates & my teacher.


By 黃亭瑋(763034) 紀盈卉(763029) 蔡雅薇(763036)

沒有留言:

張貼留言