Harika

Harika

2010-05-30

Taking the MRT

    
     Taking picture with them.      

   
I used the machine.

On May 22th,耘萱,姿萍,怡葶 and 雅茵 took me to National Science And Techonology Museum.I saw many people taking a walk and visiting the museum.At first,they bought 4 entrance tickets with NT$280,and I didn't need a ticket.We went to Children's Science Center.耘萱 brought me to climb rocks and played games.Achild saw me and stared at me for a while.I wanted to play with him,but he seemed to be fearful of me.After that,we went to Power And Machines.There were a lot of gear wheels and machines.Those components looked complex to me. 耘萱,姿萍,怡葶 and 雅茵 hoped I could know those because those were in their professional field.



I ate spaghetti for lunch.

            I were collecting the receipts with them.      
             
After we visited the National Science And Techonology Museum,we went to a spaghetti shop to have lunch.When we took the MRT,there were two little sisters looking at me.They seemed to like me,and then took pictures with me.I was so happy.Arriving at the destination,I looked at the shop that was a little smaller than other shops,and the boss was nice to us;most importantly,it provided free onion thick soup and the customers could drink the drinks to their heat's content,which was good for 耘萱.We ate happily and full.Then,after 雅茵 and 怡葶 left first,耘萱,姿萍 and I walked to the 光南 grocery store on the San-do road.When 耘萱 and 姿萍 finished shopping,we walked to the oppsite SOGO Department Store's MacDonald, 耘萱 and 姿萍 ordered two cups of drink for rest and enjoyed the heart-to-heart talk.After nearly an hour,we took the MRT again to go to meet 鈺雯 and 琳凱 because they were collecting the receipts at the gate for charity of TALee's department store.They finished collecting the receipts at four o'clock.Then,姿萍 brought me to her home.Everybody could see I was very happy.I lay down on the bed which 姿萍 prepared carefully for me, which is really comfortable.


In Kaohsiung Main Station.

                                In the MRT.


by 朱耘萱(763026),李怡葶(763028),張雅茵(763032),顏姿萍(763038)

沒有留言:

張貼留言