Harika

Harika

2010-05-16

Home Life!!!!


Wednesday
   
  Last Wednesday, I went to Ray’s home to experience his home life, which meant Ray took me home, and we did everything he usually did at home together! It was a fresh experience!

                                    ( I was sitting on the footrest of his mom’s scooter.)

  That day we stayed at school studying and playing basketball. We left school at 9:30 at night. Ray’s mom took us home. I was sitting on the footrest of his mom’s scooter. On the way home, I went through the scenery that Ray saw every day. The wind blew gently into my face, but the weather was very stuffy. The summer in Kaohsiung is very hot! I should get used to it or I would feel uncomfortable every day.
   
  Soon later, we got home eventually. Ray lived in the department building. His home was small but warm! His mom and day were kind to me. Although we were home late, there were many things we had to do together. After Ray took a bath, he started his computer, preparing to do his mechanical drafting homework which was very hard and complicated. Finishing his homework, he started doing math exercise because there would be a math exam the next day. After Ray finished whole things he had to do, we went to bed at 12:00. We were so tired, but we would have to get up at 5:30 the next morning!
To sum up, I had a funny experience at Ray’s home – I fought with Ray’s robot!
    
Thursday
    Today, I visited Con Con’s home, I was so happy because I could play
Play Station 3 video game. When I came to Con Con’s home, his brother questioned me who I was, I said that I was from Taitung and my name was Rainbow.
“Nice to meet you,” I said. I was very polite. Then Con put me on his table in the room.
While Con Con was taking a bath, I watched his room. Wow! It’s big. There were a lot of books, albums, magazines, and a guitar. It was so cool that he could play the guitar.  After he took a bath , he had dinner with his family. The atmosphere was so warm that it almost made me cry. After playing the bloody video game, I am happy because I like it!

  Suddenly I heard the music of the dust cart. Oh!! Con Con was responsible for taking out the garbage to the dust cart. He was considerate to help with the housework. At eight o’clock, when he went to the room and sat down the chair reading English, I was bored

  At ten o’clock, I was tired and Con Con was, too. So he took me to sleep. I am happy today and thank you, Con Con for giving me a different day.



Friday and Weekend
  Last Friday, my classmate Jack took me back to his home. His family gave me a big hand and invited me to drink tea and talk about what I had gone through at school and my life in National Taitung Senior High School. Later, Jack’s parents took me to a fancy and gorgeous restaurant. After dinner, we went to Eslite book store and read some books there. After we went back to Jack’s home, Jack and I finished doing Math exercise and English homework. When we finished doing homework, we helped his mother clear up the floor. The next day, we had breakfast in the neighborhood of Jack’s home. And then, we went to the library to study until 2:00 pm. After we left the library, we rode a bike together to the baseball practice gym to practice throwing and hitting baseball. We spent the whole afternoon there. When we dragged our weary bodies home, we expected Jack’s mom would cook a luxuriant dinner for us. When Jack’s mom served dishes on the table, we could not stop our mouth from watering. Jack’s mom said, “I was thinking about what I should cook for you all days along.”  I was so surprised to hear that. When dinner was over, Jack’s parents took a walk chatting with me. During the chat, I appreciated their kindness of taking care of me for these two days.    

  

By 吳睿秦(763004) 陳剛(763015) 葉政坤(763019)

沒有留言:

張貼留言